Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alchemy Jewellery

So how could I possibly go another day without another alchemy post.
This time its the two Black Rose Items.

I bought the ear cuff and the ring.
The ear cuff is stunning but I have yet to figure out how and even if I can wear it. My ears may just not be the right size.

Definatley cute though.

The ring I bought for my pointer finger. Its rather thicker than i thought it would be but looks cute on.

I have other black rose rings I like to wear it with and it looks great all together.

Again I bought these through eBay seller Cryptic Gothic Alternative Supplies. This seller has been good to me and the items always arrive in great condition and sooner than expected.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/Cryptic-Gothic-Alternative-Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment