Friday, February 4, 2011

Alchemy Jewellery - Absinthe Fairy



Its my Birthday!


My parents being understanding of my gothy-ness, bought me this fantastic necklace from Alchemy.


We now have an understanding now, where I send my Dad links to stuff I really want on eBay and they get it for me. :-)
This started last year with christmas. I sent them the link to Iron Fist wallet "rip your arm off" I wanted and they got it for me.
So anyway back to the necklace. Its a stunning dark emerald colour and looks far better in life than in the picture. The skull face is etched in the pewter and the green has been set over the top of it. It really looks like the skull is about to pop out of the pendant. Its got an extension chain so is fully adjustable in size.
Very happy with this gift
Thanks Mum and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment