Friday, February 4, 2011

Iron Fist Werewolf!

I stumbled across the Iron Fist brand by accident, but instantly fell in love.
I am a huge fan of the werewolf, even though finding a good werewolf movie is almost impossible, they still remain my favorite monster. So when I saw this gorgeous "wolf beater" heels I just had to have a pair! Although they are tight on my feet, being a thin shoe, I adore them and use every opportunity to wear them out.

Seriously cutest shoe ever!

Now what it the perfect shoe if it doesn't go with anything? Bring on the matching "rip your arm off" wallet.

Besides matching the shoes its actually quite convieniant wallet with a heap of pockets for your cards.

I have received many compliments on this wallet in the grocery store.

Together they look amazing
this set is perfect for any werewolf fan.

Ironfist also stock the werewolf design in a large tote bag (on wishlist), ballet flats and a more open heel slipper.

No comments:

Post a Comment